Blue IoT has taken out the 2019 IoT Pioneer Award at the IoT Festival, Melbourne Exhibition Centre on June 18th, 2019.
With stiff competition from many great entries, the award was given in recognition of the development of the world’s first Virtual Intelligent Building and Environmental Management Platform called “Encompass Blue”.
Apart from traditional building automation, this disruptive platform delivers big cost savings, predictive maintenance, and condition monitoring, support health and wellness, human comfort & productivity, safety, and OHS. Blue IoT likes to think of this as a multi-dimensional Building & Places Environmental Management Platform that delivers:-
• A 50% minimum Capital Cost reduction over conventional systems
• Substantial reductions in carbon footprint, sickness, risk, and insurance
• A focus on the health and wellbeing of people
• Highly cyber secure wireless connectivity throughout
• Substantial reductions in energy and maintenance costs
• Data interpretation by domain experts that deliver real value returns
• Aggregation of data from multiple sources at low cost
• Predictive Maintenance
• Shorter implementation and/or change times
• It’s non-invasive within buildings – little or no cabling
• Built-in redundancy throughout the platform
• Implemented within a Tier IV Uptime Institute certified data centre
Bob Sharon, Blue IoT’s Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, said that recognition by industry peers is a testament to such a great achievement by an amazing team. “What’s so exciting is that we get to rewrite the rules and cause great disruption that will deliver much greater benefits to industry, communities, regions, people and the greater environment.”
Blue IoT is a Green-Tech company that integrates smart and intelligent buildings, cities, factories and spaces with a focus on both infrastructure and people. By leveraging disruptive technologies, major improvements and positive changes never thought possible can now be achieved for the betterment of society.
For all media interviews and inquiries, please contact Bob Sharon, bob, 0407-245-335.