Today, DiskInternals Research has launched an update for its data recovery software, including RAID Recovery™, Partition Recovery™, VMFS Recovery™, Flash Recovery™, EFS Recovery™, Uneraser™, Office Recovery™, and Linux Recovery™, so now they are able to restore files while keeping their original names.
Those who have ever recovered their data with the file carving algorithm know that, after the recovery process, all the files lose their names. Sometimes this is a real problem, especially when the original database contained thousands of folders. DiskInternals Research now has an improved solution for this.
The RAW method of recovery is unable to repair the original file names. But due to the implementation of PowerSearch technology by DiskInternals, the RAW recovery method can now improve on how informative the file names are. This is possible because this technology gets PDF metadata and some tags for preview. As a result, the restored files have the names formed from the metadata and tags, which is far more informative than generic names like 0001.pdf or similar. PowerSearch technology by DiskInternals also restores names of MS Office documents and JPEG files.
You can try all the improved software made by DiskInternals for free. In the free mode, the storage will be scanned and all the files that can be restored will be shown. To proceed with recovery you need to purchase a license.
Below is the brief description of the products.
- In case VMFS disks are either formatted or damaged, it is recommended to use the VMFS tool VMFS Recovery™, which will help to recover VMDK files automatically.
- If a RAID array of any type is failed or corrupted for some reason and there is a need to recover RAID data quickly, RAID Recovery™ will be the reliable and convenient RAID recovery software solution.
- In case a failure has occurred on the disk, even the tiniest part of it, to repair partition use Partition Recovery™,which will find the reason for the problem and recover a partition quickly.
- In case there is a problem with encrypted EFS files that were transferred from damaged or formatted disks, EFS Recovery™ will help to fix the errors.
- If some data was lost because of an accident and it needs to be restored, Uneraser™ will undelete Windows files and restore all the information without losing even a byte of it.
- In case files stored on Linux Ext2/Ext3 are lost, Linux Recovery™ will restore it.
To repair deleted images and videos instantly, use the Flash Recovery™ tool.
- If any Microsoft Office documents have been accidentally erased or damaged, Office Recovery™ will bring it back as soon as possible.
DiskInternals has a software solution for almost every accident, from the tools made to recover a Windows partition to those for completing data recovery for NTFS. To recover NTFS partition or recover NTFS files, download the NTFS Recovery™ product from the company’s website.
Founded in 2003, DiskInternals Research is an award-winning software engineering company that is committed to the development of a wide scope of high-quality disk and data recovery products. Data recovery software produced by DiskInternals Research delivers quality service to thousands of satisfied customers every month.
DiskInternals Research has created software that customers now consider essential. Please visit https://diskinternals.com to learn more.