- Auscomp.com proudly announced today the release of Version 2 of “Intranet powered by OneNote” the latest in an ever-expanding library of templates and solutions helping maximize the potential and power of Microsoft’s OneNote which comes free with MS Office 365.
The fully customizable Intranet portal brings together top-quality productivity and organizational features creating a powerful and intuitive, yet easy to use, intranet platform. Its simplicity makes anyone using it more productive – whether you’re a sole trader, freelancer or a small company.
CEO, Guenther Draschkowitz from Auscomp.com stated “Freelancers and micro companies do not have the resources to create and maintain complex IT systems. So using OneNote (which comes free with, and runs on, the secure MS Office 365 platform) and our Intranet solution makes perfect sense. It’s very easy to use, it’s secure and it’s cheap. It does a great job to effectively centralize, manage and re-purpose content which leads to greatly accelerated business processes.”
Intranet powered by OneNote simplifies everyday business activities.
– Improves communication
– Everything at your fingertips
– Reduces emails and meetings
– Provides organizational clarity
– Encourages knowledge sharing
– Reinforces brand and values
– Brings your workplace culture to life
– Improves employee engagement
– Better organization
– More productivity – Work better and faster
– Saves time, resources and money
– Safety locker
– Announcements and News
– Project management
– Ideas box
– Facility booking
– Client management
– Staff directory
– Social Media Hub
– Document management
The intranet can be easily installed by anyone and is priced from $99 – $299 once off. It’s for Sole-Traders, Freelancers, Non-Profit Organizations, Educational institutions and Businesses. Support is included.
More info: https://onenote.auscomp.com/intranet
Established in 1993 in Australia, Auscomp.com is one of the original internet companies. A strong, vibrant and dynamic Independent Software Vendor (ISV) focused on creating, designing and developing award-winning software and custom solutions across all sectors – including Government, Finance, Legal, Education, Health, Agriculture and many more.