In recent years, lots of customers are looking for a good solution to make CNC machined parts in large quantity but also at a low price. KLARM has invested big money in die casting process to help clients reach the goal without pain.
Die casting is a manufacturing process that is used to produce metal parts that can be used in different industries. As the name suggests, a die is used to cast the molten metal in the shape of the desired product with the required number of cavities. The same die can be used to produce a large number of the same product, eliminating the time wasted in shaping and machining the product. With skilled labor, one can attain even complex shapes and designs and can also have different patterns printed on the final product in accordance with the demand.
Advantages of the die casting process:
- It can be performed by unskilled labors as it doesn’t require much skill, to begin with. One must be careful while doing it as it involves molten metal and plastics which can be very dangerous if not handled properly.
- The product manufactured is stronger in nature as compared to the other products made from other different processes. They are also very close to the actual dimensions which with closer tolerances. The parts or products are strong because there is no joint in between the whole structure of the product, it is one continuous block of solidified metal which was given shape by the die-cast in which it was poured in its molten form.
- The parts are more resistant to heat and can withstand high temperatures as well as possess a high conductivity which makes them ideal for use in different factories.
- The production rate is very high. Once the die casting is made, one can use it for a large number of times to make numerous products. Along with being fast, the process is very economical as well because there is no application of any electricity or another thing.
- One can also attain complex shapes and structure with the help of die casting by appointing skilled labors who will be making the die.
- The process is environmentally friendly as well because all the things used can be easily disposed of once their lifetime has passed or when they are broken and are not suitable to use, unlike the plastic molding techniques that make it hard to dispose of.
- As compared to the other casting techniques that are available in the market, die casting gives the best surface finish and dimensional accuracy which saves the cost on the post-production phase.
Die casting in the current industry is usually used to make small to medium-sized products that are relatively simpler in their structure so that the production rate can be maintained. The easiness of the process along with its wide application makes it a well-known process across all the manufacturing industries around the world and that’s why even after so many modifications and new technologies, it continues to be one of the most widely used manufacturing processes.
China, being the leading country in terms of industry concentration has a large number of factories that have die casting in China for its ease of usage and economical nature.
KLARM Machining is a professional CNC machine shop in china, among a large number of factories in there, which are gaining a lot of steam as it has revolutionized the whole industry and also increased the margin of profits.