Over 200 Local and International participants will be attending the World Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Forum 2018 scheduled to take place on 9th -10th September 2018 at the Hotel Crowne Plaza on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This 2 day event will be an ideal platform to discuss about the latest trends, developments and innovations in the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
This summit that is being held under the theme “Understanding the True Potential of Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Applications” will feature a series of plenary sessions covering important themes such as; The UAE’s Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031 and what it means for the future of the Country, Global Market Opportunities and Latest Trends in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Understanding how Artificial Intelligence and Robotics can boost Efficiencies of Government Departments, Artificial Intelligence as a key enabler for Dubai’s Autonomous Transportation Strategy, Boosting Organizational Efficiencies and using scarce resources in a more strategic manner with AI & Robotics just to name a few.
We take this opportunity to invite all the Government Leaders, Industry Experts and the Solution Providers of Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Technologies to support this initiative and actively participate in this Forum that is being hosted in line with the United Arab Emirates Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031.
At this summit you will witness some very interesting case study presentations from our panel of expert presenters including:
- E Dr. Saeed Al Dhaheri – Chairman at Smartworld, , United Arab Emirates
- Anwaar Mohammed Al Shimmari – Chief Innovation Officer at Ministry Of Infrastructure Development, United Arab Emirates
- Mazin Gadir- Senior Consultant And Advisor at Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Aydin Azizi – Assistant Professor and Research Focal Point at German University Of Technology, Oman
- Helen Tung – Founder & Convener at NewSpace2060, Singapore
- Robert Katz – Executive Director at Cyber Science Institute, Washington D.C.
- George Manuel Miranda Dias – Professor, Department Of Electronical and Computer Engineering at Khalifa University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
For more information please visit- http://www.worldai-robotics.com/
Media & Marketing Contact: John Sebastian,
Mobile: +91 8300101447 | Email: john.sebastian
Members of the press are invited to attend this important industry event. If you would like a complimentary press pass, please email John at john.sebastian