Maddox Events has announced that European Women in Tech will return for the 3rd year running on the 28-29 November at the RAI, Amsterdam, following sell-out conferences in 2016 and 2017.
Over 3,000 women in tech are scheduled to attend. The conference will be two days of empowering keynotes, deep insight into tech trends and business strategies, technical classes and career development workshops.
European Women in Tech is created by the world’s only events company dedicated to championing diversity in the industry and the creators of the world’s largest Women in Tech event series.
Confirmed speakers currently include:
- Enterprise Solutions GM, EMEA, HP Inc.
- Head of Customer Service Management, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Global Diversity and Inclusion Head, Nokia
- Lead Data Scientist, Deutsche Post DHL Group
- CRO, Pipedrive
- Creative Engineer, Google
- Principal Engineering Manager, Microsoft
- Technical Leader, ASOS
- Senior Product Manager, TomTom
… and many more.
See full speaker list.
The two-day agenda includes these sessions:
The Future of Technology
- Why Diversity Makes You Smarter
- Getting a Seat at the Table
- Be Boldly You: Turbo Charge Your Executive Presence
- Memoirs of a Geisha: Building AI without Gender Bias
- Defeating Diabolical Adversaries with Advanced Cyber Security Tactics
- Navigating the Payments Maze
- How to Lead a Diverse and Inclusive Engineering Team
- Internationalize Yourself
- Soft Skills, Hard Reality: Building a Successful Technical Career
Seminar Zone: Founders and Entrepreneurs
- So You Want to be Your Own Boss
- Female Entrepreneurs – Where are you?
- How to use Personal Branding to Generate Business
Seminar Zone: Emerging Technology
- The rise of the Robots
- Hidden Danger: Racial and Gender Biases in AI
- Emerging Tech Unlocking Basic Needs for Sub-Saharan Africa
Seminar Zone: Tech Specific
- How To Use Your Parenting Skills in an Agile Organisation
- Customer Success in the Age of the Customer
- Building High-Quality Products (SLA 99.999%) with Multiple Distributed Dev Teams